Everyone met. We find out the sword is probably most likely not evil and Aesir is magic. Cymbeline warned everyone Dusklite will not appreciate your Human Torch cosplay. Everyone awoke to the skies on fire with magic and a star to follow. Setsuri offered his ship over drinks and Cymbeline said they would gather supplies at dawn. Adah needs more fucking sleep.
Fox & Mecer both received inspiration for witty retorts.
* Our elves, Aesir and Rilas, met on the docks The Elven Courts Vir'Sumeil. Aesir elected to assist Rilas in sailing for passage out of town.
* Shortly after they left the safe enclave of the Elven lands, they were faced with a hurricane and the small sailing ship was turned into salvage. Both were rescued by Lord Sutsuri, Capitan of the the Yoake or 'Dawntreader' and his crew and taken to the port town of Dusklite.
* Acquaintances were made with Adah, Setsuri's second in command and assistant, Whistle the Kenku lookout, first mate Bob Jake Bobbyson and various other crew members as they inspected Aesir's large foreboding sword, the Vir’Vhenas, before returning their equipment.
* Whistle dubbed the Sword and Aesir not evil, and probably not bad so it was returned to Aesir. However as the landing crew had already left, he swam to the boat much to the amusement of most of the townsfolk. The group arrived to Dusklite near nightfall and were welcomed by a town guard, Erath (ay-wrath) who attempted to gather everyone's name and business, slightly distracted by Aesir's pecs and the general odditity of the group.
* Cymbeline offered them lodging for the night, however Setsuri was distracted by a salvage shop and Rilas stoped outside a bookstore and sat down to read causing Cymbeline, Adah and Aesir to spend over two hours finding them and bringing them back to the inn.
* Everyone was greeted by Terrek the Aarakocra and prepaid for lodging and offered breakfast and almost instantly turned in for the night.
* Shortly after everyone was awoken by Cymbeline banging on the door and demanding everyone with arms join her, and those without to take shelter before running outside to inspect the Aurora Borealis and shooting stars coming from the Judicator's constellation. Cy dubbed it a strange omen, but even she is not sure exactly what it means.
* It was triangulated to be coming from somewhere on the edge of Bloodstone Kraig and home of the Fire Gensai, The Elradian Empire. Cymbeline attempted to inspect the group for an hint of evil but could only detect none of them are zombies. Liquid courage was downed, Rilas tried to read Selkie script, and the group agreed to take one of Setsuri's boats in the morning after gathering supplies.